Key highlights of the Interim Social Audit Report after auditing 137 Centres
- On a scale of 1 to 5, the average rating of the following values by Teachers and Parents are more than 4.28
|Average Rating of the stakeholders|
Source: CSIM / Year 2019-20.
- Children have improved tremendously in all aspects of personal growth, value system and academics.
- Parents feel the following points, motivate them to send the children to STS
- STS supports children supplementary education
- STS is closer to home & safe for the children.
- More than 50% of the parents said that they do not want to send their children anywhere, other than STS.
99.34% of the children enjoy coming to Single Teacher Schools.
97% of the children participated in the Special Events held by STS
More than 50% of the parents said that they do not want to send their children anywhere, other than STS.
On a scale of 1 to 5, the average rating of Teachers and Parents are more than 4.28